As the front line in customer contact, call centers rely on proper documentation to track and resolve customer-related issues. This Business Impact explores the five stages of the call-center cycle. Learn more about call centers with this course from GetCertGo!
This course from GetCertGo will cover:
- The five stages of a call-center cycle
- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
In case the learner wants to obtain the Vskills exam, they will have to schedule an exam with Vskills from the login given and clear the exam. Successful candidates will be couriered the Vskills certificate.
- The Certification Exam is one hour (1 hour) in duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 mark each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.