- Edit videos quickly from import to export with Final Cut Pro X
- Create projects, timelines and libraries
- Understand the general layout and tools
- Move through footage and add it to the timeline quickly using keyboard shortcuts
- Generate graphics, texts and title
- Color correct using built in tools
- This course is meant for people who are new to editing or feel they still have skills to learn. No prior experience with Final Cut Pro X is needed. If you have a professional level of understanding with Final Cut Pro X, this course is not intended for you.
|Skill level||All Levels|
|Available on iOS and Android|
When all lectures have been completed, a gold or green trophy will appear on the course dashboard, signifying that the Certificate of Completion is ready for download. Simply click on the trophy to view the certificate.
Certificates can be saved as a .pdf or .jpg file so that you can easily share your accomplishment. In addition, certificates can be shared on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn directly from Udemy.
Please note: Certificates of Completion can be accessed at Udemy.com and the mobile site, but not through the mobile apps or Apple TV. If you’ve completed a course on the mobile app or Apple TV, please log into Udemy.com through a browser to access your certificate. Udemy is not an accredited institution, but they offer skills-based courses taught by experts in their field.
Filmmaker & Videographer
Caleb Wojcik has been making videos off and on for nearly a decade. In that time he has filmed the NHL, MLB, NCAA basketball & football, weddings, commercials, book trailers, and plenty of training videos for the web. He teaches web video production at DIYVideoGuy.com and runs a video production studio in San Diego, CA called Caleb Wojcik Films.