The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course from Simplilearn is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing. What are the course objectives? Whether you’re looking for a new career in digital marketing or just wish to add digital to your existing skillset, the DMCA course will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer and make you industry ready on day one. You will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on p... Read More »
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course from Simplilearn is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
What are the course objectives?
Whether you’re looking for a new career in digital marketing or just wish to add digital to your existing skillset, the DMCA course will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer and make you industry ready on day one. You will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable you to launch and execute your own digital marketing campaigns. We’ll train you on the latest digital marketing tools, show you how they work and how to gain insights that will help clarify your strategy.
The DMCA course will prepare you for the most sought-after certification exams such as OMCA (OMCP), Facebook Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Twitter Marketing.
What are the Mimic Pro simulations included in the course?
The Mimic Pro simulations included in our course provide you with the opportunity to step into the shoes of the digital marketing manager of an e-commerce company. The simulations, powered by real-world Google data, will enable you to run digital marketing experiments, create virtual search engine marketing campaigns, conceptualize landing pages, email campaigns, and perform a variety of other marketing tasks using virtual money.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy.
Sales or business professional looking to accelerate your career:
This course will give you an insider’s view into the digital marketing domain. With this course you can:
- Up-skill your competencies and carve an entry into a digital marketing role
- Understand the inner workings of digital marketing campaigns that can help you as you collaborate and work with digital marketing teams
Entrepreneur interested in leveraging digital marketing to improve the ROI for your company:
We live in a digital world where most of your customers live online. So if you’re trying to grow your brand or boost online sales, digital marketing is a critical part of your marketing strategy. This course will help you:
- Understand the role that digital tools and marketing channels can play in growing your online brand
- Gain the knowledge and experience required to engage with marketing partners and agencies as you implement an effective digital strategy for your brand
Traditional marketer striving to enhance your knowledge and skills in digital marketing:
Digital marketing has been gaining prominence over the last few years, and if you’re an expert marketer in traditional channels and methods, then adding digital marketing skills can be a great boost for your career. This course will:
- Broaden your marketing know-how and help you stay current with the latest trends and channels in the digital marketing world
- Arm you with the skills and experience to get a foothold and grow your career in digital marketing
Digital marketer hoping to broaden your skillsets and accelerate your career to the next level:
In today’s business world, digital marketers must be able to wear multiple hats and execute campaigns across different types of marketing channels to stay ahead of the competition. Our course can help you:
- Learn the latest industry-relevant techniques to help you build well-rounded digital marketing expertise
- Build multiple digital marketing skills and catapult your career in digital marketing
A student looking to build a career in one of the most sought-after domains today:
A study by Mondo suggests that senior leadership professionals in digital marketing earn between US $140,000 to $200,000. If you’re looking to build a career in one of the fastest growing domains in business, digital marketing is a great start. This course will help you:
- Build a strong foundational knowledge of digital marketing and gain hands-on experience in digital marketing
- Learn how to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and prepare for fast-paced digital marketing roles in the industry
Type of Certification
You can also appear for Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint and YouTube marketing certification by registering on their respective websites and qualifying the relevant exams.
Format of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
- Successfully complete first five rounds in Mimic Pro, which will be evaluated by the lead trainer.
- Pass any one of the two OMCA Simulation Tests in the Digital Marketing Certified Associate course with a minimum score of 60%. The simulation test is an online exam and consists of 75 multiple choice questions that must be answered within 75 minutes.
Upon successfully meeting the above criteria, you can:
- Log in to https://betteru.lms.simplilearn.com
- On your Profile page, you will find the Certificates option
- There you will find the unlocked certificates in your account
This certification is designed to prove conceptual knowledge of digital marketing foundational concepts and accepted practices across multiple digital marketing disciplines.
- Project 1: Google Analytics & SEO: You will set up your business website, ensure proper SEO, and enable Google Analytics to analyze its performance.
- Project 2: Google Ads:You will design a Google Ads campaign to increase relevant paid search traffic to your website.
- Project 3: Facebook Marketing:You will run a Facebook marketing campaign for your website and maintain the Facebook page to ensure brand visibility and engagement.
- Project 4: YouTube and Video Marketing:You will run a YouTube marketing campaign for your website and maintain your YouTube channel.
- Crazy Egg (60 days access worth $100)
- Feng-GUI (30 days access)
The tools you’ll need to attend training are:
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.