Digital Marketing Certification Training
Edureka's Digital Marketing online training will help you gain expertise in various digital Media aspects like Keyword Planning, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Google Analytics.
Edureka's Digital Marketing Certification training is suitable for freshers or any Middle & Senior Managers, this course will provide a strategic understanding of Digital Marketing. The participants will learn how Digital Marketing impacts brand & Sales, Best practices in Digital Marketing, tools & techniques. This course will also cover planning, Budgeting, Reporting and Tracking mechanisms for Digital Marketing. Attendees will also get to implement one project as they work through the Training. Tools Used Google Analytics Google Webmaster Tools Google Adwords Google Keywords planer Soovle – keyword research Moz Tool bar – keyword research Moz Open Site Explorer – SEO SEO Powersuite – Tracking keyword rankings and link building AHrefs – Free version – SEO HubSpot customer ... Read More »
Edureka’s Digital Marketing Certification training is suitable for freshers or any Middle & Senior Managers, this course will provide a strategic understanding of Digital Marketing. The participants will learn how Digital Marketing impacts brand & Sales, Best practices in Digital Marketing, tools & techniques. This course will also cover planning, Budgeting, Reporting and Tracking mechanisms for Digital Marketing. Attendees will also get to implement one project as they work through the Training.
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Adwords
- Google Keywords planer
- Soovle – keyword research
- Moz Tool bar – keyword research
- Moz Open Site Explorer – SEO
- SEO Powersuite – Tracking keyword rankings and link building
- AHrefs – Free version – SEO
- HubSpot customer persona creator
- Mailchimp – email marketing
- Unbounce – Landing Pages
- SEMRush – competitive intelligence
Digital Marketing is experiencing exceptional growth around the world. From being a part of the overall marketing mix, digital media has now become the main focus of every company’s marketing plans. As a manager, you need to know how digital media is affecting your company’s branding and sales and how you can leverage to stay ahead of competition.
Develop Digital Marketing strategy and implementation plan for a B2B or B2C product. Learners will select a product of their choice, most likely one of their own products or service. In each session, they will learn one aspect of Digital Marketing. After the sessions, they will include it as an element in their Digital Marketing plan. For example, after we cover social media, learners will select appropriate social media channel for their product and create a strategy for targeting that channel.
Every class will be followed by practical assignments which aggregates to minimum 40 hours.
- Get strategic understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Understand how to use it for branding and sales.
- Understand its advantages & limitations.
- Become familiar with Best Practices, Tools & Technologies.
- Blend digital with offline marketing.
- Plan & manage digital marketing budget.
- Manage Reporting & Tracking Metrics.
- Understand the future of Digital Marketing and prepare for it.
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
Vishal Srivastava - MBA-ISB, Hyderabad - B.Tech-IIT, Roorkee - Co-Founder, Trainedge Consulting Pvt Ltd
He is an entrepreneur, digital marketer, marketing consultant to startups, author and speaker. He has over 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management consulting and Digital Marketing. He has been successfully running his business since 2005 and has advised several startups in India and US. He has worked with companies such as KPMG, Deloitte, Tata Steel and iGATE. Vishal has a Bachelors in Engineering from IIT Roorkee and MBA from ISB. He is Google, Bing and HubSpot certified.Edureka course is presented by industry experts having subject matter expertise of more than 10 years. Our faculty are the most reputed practitioners from the industry and deliver true insights from their years of experience. They are highly acclaimed both for their technical know how and teaching methodology.
Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn about different aspects of Digital Marketing and how they come together in a cohesive and effective Digital Marketing plan.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- The 4-Cs of Digital Marketing
- Customer Persona
- Comparing digital and offline marketing
- Introduction to Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
- Introduction to sales funnels
- Common E-commerce terminology Customer Persona template
Learning Objectives : In this module you will learn about science behind SEO and how to drive Traffic to your website using Keyword planning.
- Introduction to SEO
- Inbound Vs Outbound traffic
- Keyword Planning
- Domain Authority
- Page Authority
- Using Moz Toolbar Handout List of Keyword research tools Keyword research plan
- List of Keyword research tools Keyword research plan
Learning Objectives : In this module you will understand about driving organic traffic to your website and also learn about webmaster tool which helps On-Page SEO.
- Understanding how Google search works
- On-Page SEO
- Optimizing Text
- Optimizing Images Using Meta Tags
- URL Structure
- Handling duplicate content
- Site Speed
- Using Webmaster tool for On Page SEO
- Tools to be used for On-Page SEO
Learning Objectives : In this module you will understand about driving traffic to your website using Off Page SEO like Link Building and other Off Page techniques.
- Off Page SEO
- Link Building Technique
- How to get Backlinks
- How to build content for Backlinks
- Using media and PR for Backlinks
- Internal Linking
- Using Webmaster for Off Page SEO
- Using SEO Powersuite to track keyword Ranking
- Summary of link building techniques
Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn how to leverage Social Media to gain organic traffic to your website.
- Introduction to Social Media
- How to get referral traffic from other sites
- How to get Social Media referral traffic
- Driving referral traffic from Facebook
- Driving referral traffic from LinkedIn
- Driving referral traffic from YouTube
- Driving referral traffic from Twitter
- Other sources of Organic traffic
- Social Media Engagement guide Using Audience and Acquisition reports in GA
Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn how to leverage Social Media to gain paid traffic to your website.
- Running ads on Facebook
- YouTube and Twitter
- Using URL tagging and Google Analytics to track these paid campaigns
- Social ads best practices
Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn how to increase the visibility of your website using paid advertising.
- Introduction to Google search ads
- Sources for paid traffic
- Creating Ads in Google AdWords
- Display advertising
- Creating and Managing your Ad Campaign
- Search ads best practices
Learning Objectives : In this module you will learn the importance of Email Marketing and how it can be leveraged to improve sales of your business.
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Cycle
- Building Email List
- Creating a lead magnet
- Setting up a squeeze page
- Tackling spam
- Effective Content strategies
- Tips to improve conversion
- Email Marketing Handbook
Learning Objectives : In this module you will learn how you can increase traffic to your website through various Affiliate Marketing techniques.
- Introduction to Affiliate marketing
- How Affiliate Marketing Works
- Major Affiliate Marketing channels
- How to set up and run Affiliate Marketing
- Making money from Affiliate Marketing as a blogger
- Affiliate Marketing best practices
Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn the basics of Google Analytics, you’ll learn about the importance of various dimensions metrics and how they can impact your website.
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Introduction to sales funnel
- Using Google Analytics to understand visitor behaviour
- Heat Maps
- Introduction to Landing Pages
- Using Unbounce to create an effective landing page
- Sample sales funnels
- Landing page creation guide
Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn about setting up goals and tracking website performance using Google Analytics.
- Conversions Goals
- E-commerce Analytics
- Multi Channel Funnels
- Adwords Analytics
- Tracking website performance using Google Analytics
- Tracking form submissions and clicks using events
- Optimizing the overall campaign performance
- How to setup and track E Commerce
- How to setup and use events
Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn about, how to maximize your revenues using funnels and analytics.
- Introduction to Enhanced E-commerce in Google Analytics
- Learning from your competitors
- Using Tools for competitive analysis
- How to setup enhanced E-commerce
- Using Enhanced E-commerce reports
- Competition Analysis template
Any computer with 3 GB RAM and a processor better than Core-2 duo should be fine.