Developing Intelligent Apps and Bots
Next generation apps have brought intelligence to software, enabling users to interact with everyday devices in new ways.
In this data science course for developers, you will learn how to create smart applications that use the power of machine learning to engage with users in previously unimaginable ways.
- How to build smart applications based on Azure machine Learning web services
- How to use Azure machine learning APIs
- How to build autonomous "bots"
- How to build real-time intelligent solutions for IOT/big data scenarios
- The code samples and labs will require you to write C# code. While provisions are made to reduce the amount of custom code you will need to write, familiarization with C# is a requirement to be successful in the course
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and how to import libraries and third party software is necessary in some of the labs due to the need to implement functionality that is not native to Visual Studio
- Knowledge of how to use GitHub to clone repositories to your local system
Gerry O'Brien - Senior Content Development Manager
Gerry O’Brien is a Senior Content Development Manager at Microsoft Learning with a focus on software development and database platforms. He has over 18 years of industry experience in various roles including software development, consulting, and training. Gerry has experience programming with:
- Visual Basic
Amy Nicholson - Technical Evangelist
Amy is a Technical Evangelist at Microsoft having obtained a degree in Computer Science. She is passionate about Machine Learning, IoT and Data Science, and is always keen to share expertise with individuals and organisations. She supports customers with their cloud solutions and you’ll find her online via TechNet blogs and Twitter (@AmyKateNicho), as well as at in-person events like the Data Culture series, Devoxx and Reasons to be Creative.