Data Analytics Course with R, Excel & Tableau
Acadgild’s Data Analytics Course will transform you into a skilled data analyst in just three months. It’s comprehensively designed to train you in all the essentials of the field and provide plenty of hands-on experience.
Invest Now in a Data Analytics Career The field of data analysis is growing by leaps and bounds. Data management and analytics have become vital for the success of corporations and industries worldwide. Even though some professions may not require extensive usage of analytics, there are still many that require this skill on a regular basis. This is the key reason why there are many Data analytics courses in India. Analytics courses are now available as live virtual classes and self-paced courses. Our 12-18 week long course has several advantages like 400 total coding hours and experienced industry mentors. This is the biggest advantage for understanding real world use cases and scenarios and applying theory in practice. Acadgild also ensures that real-time projects and case study discussions are facilitated to enhance learning.... Read More »
The field of data analysis is growing by leaps and bounds. Data management and analytics have become vital for the success of corporations and industries worldwide.
About the Course
Joining a data analyst course will greatly aid students to build interesting portfolios so that they land their dream jobs they. The data analyst course from Acadgild contains all the information and knowledge packaged in a holistic manner so that students can perform best in their careers.
This course teaches techniques of data analysis and communication using Tableau, and Excel. It covers key concepts and provides practical experience via real-time projects to help develop skills that are relevant and useful for careers in data analytics
Whether you are a seasoned professional, fresher or someone seeking to upskill themselves in new technologies, the data analyst course can help you learn more and do more with your career. The data analyst course is designed in such a way that the students get the best out of this course. For this, Acadgild has a coding support team to aid them in case they encounter any roadblock. Another plus is the free job assistance program where you would get a coach to groom and make you industry-ready. This network of professionals also helps students to be aware of employment opportunities. Enroll Now for the course Data Analytics with R, Excel, and Tableau.
- Data analytics services are expected to generate a revenue of $187 billion by 2019.
- Data Analysts earn around Rs 481,586 per year on average.
- It’s the highest-paid IT skill and 36% of analytics job postings have R as a mandatory skill requisite.
After completing your assignments and projects, we will provide you with one-on-one career guidance, conduct mock interviews and help you build a professional online portfolio to help you get noticed by top recruiters.
- Learn what to put in your resume and how to get noticed on top job portals from industry experts.
Online Reputation Building
- Establish your presence on all the right social networks like Git, Stack Overflow, LinkedIn, etc.
- Get insider tips on how to ace interviews at top firms.
Landing a Job
- Work at top MNCs and start-ups through by putting your best foot forward in our placement drives.
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
- Basics of R
- Conditional and loops
- R packages/libraries
- Data mining GUI in R
- Data structures in R
- Exceptions/ debugging in R
- Reading CSV, JSON, XML, .XLSX and HTML files using R
- ETL operations in R
- Sorting/ merging data in R
- Cleaning data
- Data management using dplyr in R
- Descriptive statistics, random variables, and probability distribution functions
- Data distributions like uniform, binomial, exponential, poisson, etc.
- Probability concepts, set theory and hypothesis testing
- Central limit theorem, t-test, chi-square, z-test
- Central limit theorem
- Linear regression model in R
- Multiple linear regressions model
- Representation of regression results
- Non-linear regression models
- Tree-based regression models
- Decision tree-based models
- Rule-based systems
- Association analysis
- Market-based analysis/ rules
- Apriori algorithm
- Ensemble models - random forest model, boosting model
- Segmentation analysis- types of segmentation, k-means clustering, Bayesian clustering
- Feature selection/ dimension reduction- multidimensional scaling, dimension reduction, factor or component analysis
- Basics of time series
- Components of time series
- Time series forecasting
- Deploying predictive models
- Using SQL server
- Using external tools
- Using big data tools
- Integrating R with Hadoop/Spark
- SQL queries
- Integrating with R
- Deployment and execution
- Data modeling and formatting using Excel
- Excel formulas to perform analytics
- Macros for job automation
- Introduction to Tableau and its layout
- Connecting tableau to files and databases
- Data filters in Tableau
- Calculation and parameters
- Tableau graphs and maps
- Creating Tableau dashboard
- Data blending
- Creating superimposed graphs
- Integrating Tableau with R