This LawSkills course helps lawyers and law students in developing a mutually beneficial relationship with their clients. It takes the learner through all stages of client communication and elucidates the methodologies and techniques that can be used to facilitate the process. The course provides actual Q&A sessions which take place between lawyers and clients, enabling learners to familiarize and prepare themselves for their professional interactions.
- Identify the nature of the client's problem
- Establish a mutually beneficial relationship with the client
- Assist the client in finding potential solutions for their problems
- Legal consultants and advisors
- Law students and researchers
- Other stakeholders interested in learning about interviewing and advising clients.
You do not have to be a lawyer to take this course.