Certified Social Media Marketing Masters Course (CSMMM) is a great platform for the participants who wish to develop an expertise and masters in Social Media Marketing. This course allows participants to excel their skills in one of most evolving domains of Digital Marketing, viz. Social Media Marketing.
Few extensive features of this Masters Course in Social Media Marketing are:
- It is a Vskills (Govt. Of India Initiative) Certified Course
- It enriches participants with updated content
- It includes research based internship
- It enhances participant’s skills through weekly assignments and projects
- Participants get placement assistance after successful completion of the course
- Due to 24 hours support on discussion forum, participants can get their queries solved at any point of time
- Why care about Social Media?
- Demystifying Community Building on Facebook
- Creating Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Live Community Building & Facebook Advertising
- Twitter: The Jewel in Social Media Crown
- Creating Twitter Marketing Strategy
- Leveraging Linkedin for B2B Lead Generation & Personal Branding
- Discussion on other Social Media Channels
- Measuring ROI of Social Media
- Planning & Creating Multi-channel Social Media Strategy
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
HARSHITA PANDE JOSHI
Harshita Pande is a social media professional, likes to call herself an enthusiast. She studied Communication Design from Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art, Mumbai, started her career as a copywriter and soon found herself writing Facebook updates and tweets. The spontaneous nature of social media is what caught her attention, and she hasn’t deviated since.
Kunal Mehta is a Webanalytics Lead Trainer at Digital Vidya.Kunal comes with more than 8 years of experience in webanalytics with expertise on some of the most advanced tools in the market like Adobe Digital Marketing Suite, Google Analytics, Webtrends, Sitecore etc. He works very closely with business users, marketing teams and digital agencies to create, measure and transform digital marketing strategies.
Prateek started his career 5 years ago in Texas, USA, as a digital marketeer after completing his engineering in Computer science from University of Houston. The technology and tools available in the market were still evolving, and the concept of digital acquisition was still coming of age.