Certified Financial Planner Certification - Regular Pathway e-CLASS
Certified Financial Planner (CFP) is an international certification programme in the lucrative field of financial planning, wealth management and financial advisory services.
Financial Planning is one of the fastest growing careers across the world. The estimated demand for financial planners is around 50,000 CFP professionals in the banking and financial services industry in India. However, till March 2017, India has only 1895 CFP professionals. This makes CFP Certification to be amongst one of the most sought after certifications.
CFP Certification programme makes you competent to provide strategic advice in investments, insurance, tax and estate needs, enabling you to plan and fulfil them.
- Recorded training modules which can be viewed online
- Study material which includes CFP books and hard copy of presentations
- Online mock test for all 5 modules
- Case Studies for module 6
- 2-hour exam orientation session through V-Class
Benefits of e-CLASS
Portability: Students can access the modules at their own pace and schedule.
Repeatability: View the programme unlimited number of times under the subscription period.
Flexibility: Student-centred modules to accommodate their preferences and needs.
Better Retention: Students only undertake the modules that interest them, making it fun.
Why become a CFP Certificant:
Certified Financial Planner Certification is:
- Prominent: Rated as “One of the best Jobs” by U.S. News and World Report, 2012
- Credible: Rated as Gold Standard by Wall Street Journal
- Globally Recognised: The most recognised and respected financial planning certification in 24 countries
- In Demand: Supported, recognised, promoted and preferred by 48 organisations of BFSI Industry
CFPCM Challenge Status e-CLASS: Education Criteria: CA / Intermediate level, CFA(USA), ICWA, CAIIB, CS, LLB, Ph.D, M.Phil, PG, Licentiate/ Associate / Fellowship of Life Insurance, Actuary, FFSI & FFLMI from LOMA, Civil Service Examinations by UPSC. Experience: 3 years in the financial services industry and 5 years in non-financial services industry pre-CFPCM examination.