Certified Email Marketing Masters Course (CEMM) helps in developing an understanding for the participants that how email marketing can help in reaching and engaging with the prospective clients of any company. It provides a complete insight of email marketing to the participants.
Features of this Masters Course in Email Marketing are:
- It is a Vskills (Govt. Of India Initiative) Certified Course
- It enriches participants with updated content
- It includes research based internship
- It enhances participant’s skills through weekly assignments and projects
- Participants get placement assistance after successful completion of the course
- Due to 24 hours support on discussion forum, participants can get their queries solved at any point of time
- Email delivery infrastructure
- Creating conversion focused emails
- Key elements of developing emailers and acquiring customers through the same
- CRAB Framework and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Demonstrations
- Nurturing and automation
- Resources in order to do situational analysis and progressive updates
Type of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
Nithyanandan also known as Nithy has been handling Digital Marketing for almost 8+ years and counting. His inclination towards this subject has been really enthralling. In fact his creative contributions are spread across various industry verticals around the globe.
Although an engineer by profession, Pranav decided to embrace the one field which excites him the most – Social Media Marketing!Currently, Pranav works as the Digital Delivery Manager at InnoServ Solutions, where he handles the entire Digital Operations of the organization. Regardless of the position, Pranav likes to be closely involved with the execution. Pranav has crafted and executed digital marketing strategies for clients from various sectors. From writing a tweet to designing complex social media campaigns, he has done it all.
Saumar is a strategy & marketing pro, news junkie, foodie and internet addict – not always in that order! He currently runs the Social Media and Online Demand Generation initiatives for an engineering major, Cyient.Earlier, he used to head the Social Media Consulting practice at Wipro and had a brief (and not-so-successful) stint at entrepreneurship. He has also worked on Mainframes at Cognizant, interned with Ibibo (during its hay days), trained the good folks at SAP, Oracle, and consulted large organizations like Gov. of India and UN FAO, as well as exciting brands like DataRPM, McDonalds, Sweet n’ Heathly and Harper Collins.
Among the pioneers of Digital Marketing in India, Pradeep has been part of the Internet Industry since 2000. He is a Co-founder and CEO of Digital Vidya. Pradeep has personally trained & advised over 1500 professionals including CEOs across Asia in helping them meet their business objectives using Digital Marketing.