This course from Pointsbuild will provide you with an overview of the Tasmanian building industry regulatory framework and provides details on some of the key legislation and processes that builders are required to adhere to.
Learn more about building approvals in Tasmania by taking this course.
Upon completion of this course, you will earn 2 points toward your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training.
- Build their knowledge of the overall aims and objectives of Part 3.12
- Understand the requirements to demonstrate compliance with Part 3.12
- Be able to determine whether the Elemental Provisions are appropriate to demonstrate compliance for a building
- Develop an understanding of the Elemental Provisions of the NCC Volume 2 for building energy efficiency, in particular, its application to the Building Fabric (roofs/ceilings, walls and floors, roof lights, glazing, building sealing)
- Know what to look for when reviewing an assessment report
- Design, Building and Trade Professionals
- Construction Site and Contract Coordinators
- Building Product Manufacturers, Sales, Specifiers and Installers
- Regulatory Professionals, Surveyors and Certifiers