Big data is a term for data sets so large that traditional data processing applications can not be used to perform any sort of analysis. It is often semi structured or unstructured in form. There are a number of unique challenges that arise when companies begin to use big data. This course from GetCertGo will introduce some of the engineering challenges and describe how some companies have come up with solutions.
This course from GetCertGo will cover:
- Engineering problems with big data and how companies solve these problems
- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
If the learner wants to obtain the Vskills certificate they will have to schedule an exam with Vskills with the login given and pass the exam.
- The Certification Exam is one hour (1 hour) in duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 mark each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.