What is the importance of aiming for best practice in documentation? How can this be achieved? What are the benefits?
Architectural documentation consultant Greg Blanch presents the fundamentals to achieving best practice in documentation and offers practical suggestions, references and examples to answer these questions and many more.
Learn more about best practice in documentation by taking this course from Pointsbuild.
Upon completion of this course, you will earn 2 points toward your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training.
- Explain the steps involved in the preparation and planning of documentation
- Demonstrate why documentation drawings need to be checked at all stages of the documentation process
- Explain how to coordinate the work of other consultants
- Outline the different requirements for documentation drawings and specifications
- Recognise some of the common pitfalls in documentation and how to avoid them