Apache HBase is a NoSQL column-oriented database that provides big data storage for semi-structured data. This course will show you how to install HBase, discuss the HBase architecture and data modeling designs. Learn more about Apache HBase with GetCertGo!
This course from GetCertGo will cover:
- How to install HBase
- HBase architecture and data-modeling designs
- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
If the learner wants to obtain the Vskills certificate they will have to schedule an exam with Vskills with the login given and pass the exam.
- The Certification Exam is one hour (1 hour) in duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 mark each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.