Apache Hadoop is an open source software project that enables distributed processing of large data-sets across clusters of commodity servers. It is designed to scale up from a single server to thousands of machines, with very high degree of fault tolerance. In this learning path you will learn about cluster planning, installation and administration, resource management, monitoring and logging.
This course from GetCertGo will cover:
- Cluster planning in Hadoop
- Hadoop installation and administration
- Hadoop resource management, monitoring and logging.
- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Type of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
If the learner wants to obtain the Vskills certificate they will have to schedule an exam with Vskills with the login given and pass the exam.
- The Certification Exam is one hour (1 hour) in duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 mark each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.