Find out how to become an expert in marketing and learning about social media marketing which will help you in your career advancement. Social Media Marketing is a very effective marketing place as everyone uses it. Through this course, you will learn the advanced skills, knowledge, and information about social media marketing and understand the value of social media buzz and what it can do for you. Find out how to utilise the search engine optimisation and know about marketing on popular social media sites, Twitter and Pinterest. In this John Academy course, you will learn the best marketing skills to become an effective social media expert marketer and help your business succeed.
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn how to become profitable through Social Media Marketing
- People who have an interest in Social Media Marketing and how to effectively communicate and try promotion to their potential clients.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
The certificate of completion is accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) qualifications standards.
Method of Obtaining Certification
If the learner does not wish to complete the exam, but completes the course successfully, they can obtain a certificate of completion for an additional fee through John Academy.
- Understanding the Value of Social Media Buzz and What It Can Do For Your Business
- Developing a Winning Social Media Marketing Plan
- Setup and Manage a Facebook Page That Works
- Tweet Your Way to Online Performance
- Build Your Network with Linkedin
- Captivate Your Audience with YouTube
- What Is Search Engine Optimization?
- Search Engines That Use SEO
- Using SEO In Website Text
- Using SEO For Google Ads
- Using SEO For Article Marketing
- Using SEO In Press Releases
- Using Longtail Keywords
- Using Google To Discover The Best Keywords
- SEO for Video Ads
- SEO in Photos
- Blogging with SEO Marketing
- Using a SEO Company
- Introduction to Facebook
- Why You Should Care
- Setting up a Facebook Page
- How to Get More Likes for Your Facebook Page
- Facebook Advertising
- How Much Does Facebook Advertising Cost?
- Marketing on Facebook
- Creating a Content Calendar
- Understanding Edge Rank & the Art of Engagement
- TWITTER FOR BUSINESS
- TOP TWITTER TIPS
- TWITTER IS
- BUSINESS TERMS
- WHY USE TWITTER FOR MARKETING
- TWITTER MARKETING BASICS
- TWITTER METRICS
- YOUR BIO
- WHEN TO TWEET
- BUILDING YOUR COMMUNITY
- GENERATING LEADS
- REAL-TIME TWITTER MARKETING
- TWETIQUETTE (TWEETING ETIQUETTE)
- What is Instagram?
- Instagram for Business
- Instagram & Community
- How to Use Pinterest
- How to Win the Hearts of the Target Audience on Pinterest
- Understanding Pinterest Etiquette
- Marketing Strategies to Build Your Brand and Your Followers
- Monetizing Pinterest through Market Hunting
- Pinterest Tools to Use in Your Marketinh Arsenal
- Benefits of online advertising and Adwords
- Choosing a campaign type
- Measure your results
- The Anatomy Of A Profitable Blog
- Quick and Easy Optimization
- Extending Your Blog's Functionality
- Turbocharging Profit Strategies
- Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Social Media Marketing
- Mock Exam - Advanced Diploma in Social Media Marketing
- Final Exam - Advanced Diploma in Social Media Marketing