Interior design will help you showcase your artistic talents in arts and designing. If you are someone who wants to venture in the interior designing industry, then this course will be perfect for you. You will learn how to build your career as an interior designer. Explore how interior decorating is an enjoyable job that would give you opportunities. A lot of people want always to have a beautiful and presentable interior of their place. Enroll in this John Academy course and unleash your hidden talents in art.
- Professionals who have an experience in Interior Designing
- Beginners who have an interest in learning how to have an interior designing career.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
The certificate of completion is accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) qualifications standards.
Method of Obtaining Certification
If the learner does not wish to complete the exam, but completes the course successfully, they can obtain a certificate of completion for an additional fee through John Academy.
- Define a Theme: Contemporary, Cottage, Electic, Southwest
- Budget Design for Your Living Room, Den or Family Room
- Budget Ideas for Kitchen Design
- Budget Bedroom Makeover
- Closet Cleanups
- Need a Home Office?
- Camouflage with Paint!
- Faux Finishes Are Hot
- Window Treatment
- Making the Most of Molding
- Fabulous Furniture Finds
- Decorate With Wallpaper
- Freehand or Stencil A Mural Makes the Wall!
- Accessorize - Funky Can Be Fun!
- Have Some Fun with Fabric!
- HOW TO REARRANGE A ROOM
- HOW TO ANALYZE A ROOM AS PROFESSIONALS DO BEFORE YOU
- HOW TO CREATE A ROOM
- HOW TO DETERMINE CHARACTERS OF HANGINGS AND FURNITURES-COVERING FOR A GIVEN ROOM
- CANDLESTICKS, LAMPS, FIXTURES FOR GAS AND ELECTRICITY, AND SHADES
- WINDOW SHADES AND AWNINGS
- TREATMENT OF PICTURES AND PICTURE FRAMES
- TREATMENT OF PIANO CASES
- TREATMENT OF DINING-ROOM BUFFETS AND DRESSING-TABLES
- TREATMENT OF WORK TABLES, BIRD CAGES, DOG BASKETS AND FISH GLOBES
- TREATMENT OF FIREPLACES
- TREATMENT OF BATHROOMS
- PERIOD ROOMS
- PERIODS IN FURNITURE
- CONTINUATION OF PERIODS IN FURNITURE
- THE GOTHIC PERIOD
- THE RENAISSANCE
- FRENCH FURNITURE
- THE PERIODS OF THE THREE LOUIS
- THE MAHOGANY PERIOD
- THE COLONIAL PERIOD
- THE REVIVAL OF DIRECTOIRE AND EMPIRE FURNITURE
- THE VICTORIAN PERIOD
- PAINTED FURNITURE
- TREATMENT OF AN INEXPENSIVE BEDROOM
- TREATMENT OF A GUEST ROOM (Where economy is not an item of importance)
- A MODERN HOUSE IN WHICH GENUINE JACOBEAN FURNITURE IS APPROPRIATELY SET
- UNCONVENTIONAL BREAKFAST-ROOMS AND SPORTS BALCONIES
- TREATMENT OF A WOMAN'S DRESSING-ROOM
- THE TREATMENT OF CLOSETS
- TREATMENT OF
- A NARROW HALL
- TREATMENT OF A VERY SHADED LIVING-ROOM
- SERVANTS' ROOMS
- THE BABY'S ROOMS: THE DAY ROOM, THE NIGHT ROOM
- ROOMS FOR THE ELDERLY
- A YOUNG GIRL'S ROOM
- THE YOUNG BOY'S ROOM
- TABLE DECORATION
- WHAT TO AVOID IN INTERIOR DECORATION: RULES FOR BEGINNERS
- FADS IN COLLECTING
- WEDGWOOD POTTERY; OLD AND MODERN
- ITALIAN POTTERY
- VENETIAN GLASS, OLD AND MODERN
- DO'S AND DON'TS OF DECORATING
- GETTING IDEAS
- ELEMENTS OF DESIGN
- ORGANIZE YOUR IDEAS
- DECORATING ON A BUDGET
- MINIMALIST STYLE
- CASUAL STYLE
- FORMAL STYLE
- SHABBY CHIC STYLE
- PARIS APARTMENT STYLE
- FRENCH COUNTRY STYLE
- TROPICAL CHIC STYLE
- LODGE STYLE
- USING WHAT YOU'VE GOT
- DECORATING IN A DAY
- CHOOSING ART
- Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Interior Design
- Mock Exam - Advanced Diploma in Interior Design
- Final Exam - Advanced Diploma in Interior esign