Blogging is the activity that involves writing and the internet. If you are someone who feels exhausted with your current job as you can’t express yourself well, then you might want to consider blogging. Blogging for a lot of people can be an enjoyable hobby to be able to express yourself. One thing you want to consider is to know what makes your blog unique and interesting. You don’t have to worry as this advanced diploma course in blogging will provide you with all your needs to learn the proper blogging skills. Not only that, but you will also learn about WordPress blogging and how to have your own blogging business through this John Academy course.
- Bloggers and other online professionals who are into blogging marketing.
- People who have the interest to have a career in blogging
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
The certificate of completion is accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) qualifications standards.
Method of Obtaining Certification
If the learner does not wish to complete the exam, but completes the course successfully, they can obtain a certificate of completion for an additional fee through John Academy.
- How Can You Benefit from Blogging?
- What on Earth is Blogging?
- Ways to Optimize Your Blog for Maximum Traffic
- Putting Your Posts to Work
- Selling Blog Branded Merchandise
- Cash in on eBook Mania
- The Power of Ad Space
- Look For Sponsorship
- Don't be Afraid to Ask and Conclusion
- Set Up a WordPress Blog
- Set Up a Blogger Blog
- Naming Your Blog
- When To Blog or Not to Blog
- Top Common Mistakes of Bloggers
- Linking Your Blog to SMM Accounts
- Blog Set-Up - Plug-Ins
- Blogging for Beginners - Comments
- Monetizing Your Blog
- Blogging for a Target Market
- Blogging - Choosing a Theme
- Blogging - Length of Posts
- Blogging - How Often Should I Post?
- Multi-Purpose Blog Content
- Blog Style and Tone
- Blogging Non-Original Content
- Blogging Absences
- Using Videos on Your Blog
- The Uses of Images on Your Blog
- Addressing Competitors on Your Blog
- A Flaming on Your Blog
- Keep SPAM Off Your Blog
- Guest Bloggers on Your Blog
- Affiliate Programs and Blogs
- CHOOSING YOUR TOPIC
- BUILDING YOUR KNOWLEDGE
- SETTING YOUR BLOG
- TOP CONTENT WRITING TIPS
- MONETIZING YOUR BLOG
- 5 WAYS TO GET TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG
- WordPress basics
- WordPress Blogging
- Why WordPress instead of Blogger?
- Features and Benefits of WordPress
- How to install a WordPress blog
- WordPress Templates & Themes
- Free WordPress Template & Theme Resources
- WordPress Plugin Basics
- How to Install Plugins
- Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Blogging
- Mock Exam - Advanced Diploma in Blogging
- Final Exam - Advanced Diploma in Blogging