Cyber security is the state where your electronic data is protected against criminal or unauthorized use. Learning about cyber security and, internet security management will help in ensuring this safety. Since using the internet is prevalent, learning how to protect yourself and the things important to you is essential. Specially designed this for cyber security will help you with all your or your organization’s internet security concerns. This course will equip you with the necessary skills, information, and knowledge of cyber security. Learn more about cyber security with this John Academy course.
- Professionals who are using the internet in their daily lives especially for their professions
- Everyone who wants to protect themselves from harm the internet might cause it.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
The certificate of completion is accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) qualifications standards.
Method of Obtaining Certification
If the learner does not wish to complete the exam, but completes the course successfully, they can obtain a certificate of completion for an additional fee through John Academy.
- Child Safety Online
- Secure Payment Sites
- Online Banking
- How to Keep Your Password Safe
- Common Scams
- How I Got Pharmed
- Virus Protection
- Self Maintenance
- Personal Information Online
- Is The Internet Safe?
- Importance of Cyber Security
- Internet Security - The Truth About Identify Theft
- Internet Security for Teens - What You Need to Do
- Internet Security - Downloading Email Attachments
- Internet Security - 5 Tips for Using Facebook
- Internet Security - 8 Tips to Protect Yourself When Online Dating
- Internet Security for Teens and Tweens - 10 Tips to Keep You Protected
- Internet Security - Parental Control Software
- Internet Security - Online Safety for Your Children
- Cyber Bullying - Another Aspect of Breaking Internet Security
- Tips to Ensure Internet Security
- Internet Security - Downloading Music off the Internet
- Internet Security - Protect Your Wireless Communications
- Internet Security - How to Deal with Spyware
- Internet Security- Protecting Yourself When You Shop Online
- Internet Security - Make Sure Your Passwords Protect You
- Make Sure Your Emails Are Safe: Tips for Internet Security
- Internet Security - Why Should You Use a Firewall?
- Internet Security - Signs That Your Child's Safety Might Be Compromised
- Internet Security - Safety When Using Public Computers
- Internet Security - Storing Your Password on Your Computer
- Internet Security - Using Social Utility Sites
- Spyware Can Destroy
- How Does Spyware Spread?
- How To Remove Spyware
- Anti Spyware Program
- Research And Learn More
- Choosing The Best Anti Spyware Tool
- Computer Security And Spyware
- The Programs To Avoid
- Is It Legal?
- Checklist of Protection
- Recommended Reading: Advanced Cyber Security Course
- Mock Exam - Advanced Cyber Security Course
- Final Exam - Advanced Cyber Security Course