Adobe Acrobat is the industry standard software to prepare a Portable Document Format (PDF) for distribution. Use Adobe Acrobat’s commenting and review tools, editing tools and security options to create documents that can be viewed or printed using the free Adobe Reader for desktop computers and mobile devices.
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
- What are PDF files used for?
- PDF authoring and reading tools
- What can Acrobat Pro do?
- What can Acrobat Pro not do?
- Opening, closing, saving documents
- Performing common Acrobat tasks
- PDF viewing and navigating tip and tricks
- What is the purpose of your PDF?
- Creating PDFs in Acrobat
- Creating PDFs from other applications
- Creating PDFs from scanned documents
- Creating PDFs from other PDFs (and why)
- Add/remove/extract/replace pages
- Rotating pages
- Cropping pages
- Basic text and image editing
- Adding bookmarks
- Adding links
- Adding navigation automatically
- What is metadata and what is it good for?
- What are initial view settings and why should I set them?
- Basic security options
- Protecting specific content
- Viewing PDFs on tablets and smart phones
- Overview of mobile PDF software
- Considerations when creating PDFs for mobile devices
- Adobe Reader mobile