Who we are
Our head office located in the Capital City of Canada, Ottawa is comprised of experts in the fields of Education, Entertainment, Project Management, E-Learning, Design and Marketing. We are focused on creating an ecosystem and bridging the prevailing gap in the education and job industry by providing all the tools necessary to prepare and enhance the lives of its prospective learners.
What we do
Through partnerships with leading global job portals, industry partners, employment service providers and top educators, we provide access to quality online education and employment / career services for Indian learners.
betterU is different because:
- We enable learners with access to online education from global leaders.
- We facilitate ease of access through our marketplace.
- We provide learning programs across multiple age groups, careers and industries.
- We connect support systems for learners to make informed educational decisions.
- We have established strong relationships with institutions, training partners and leaders across multiple sectors.
- We are evolving with the market to continue to meet the growing needs of the industry.
betterU is also different because:
- We are focused exclusively on India.
- We have spent many years researching and understanding how to bring global education to India.
- We have built a platform specifically for education in India.
- We plan to partner with leading global job portals, industry partners, employment service providers and more top educators
- We believe our core business helps improve lives!
Board of Directors
President CEO, Founder, Chairman
A serial entrepreneur, Brad sees opportunities where most do not. Prior to founding the Company, he was the President and Founder of two successful companies. While being the catalyst for SKILLSdox O/A betterU, he feels he is nothing without the people behind and in front of him. Brad is a strategic thinker focused on staying ahead of his opponents, while always working to achieve a win/win solution.
Brad is the Past-President and Board Member of PMI OVOC, sat on the Board of Directors for the Indo-Canada Ottawa Business Chamber and authored the entrepreneurial handbook – Keep Moving 4Ward.
He is a husband, father of 3, serial entrepreneur, author and enthusiastic speaker – passionate about making a difference.
Pankaj has extensive cross-functional leadership experience across all core business functions with an emphasis on Marketing Strategies, Marketing Operations, Team Building, Productivity/Performance Improvement, Innovation, Business Excellence, Business Strategy / Development including responsibility for P&L. His experience also spans across multiple sectors including: Automobile, Banking Financial Services, Education, Healthcare, Telecom, E-commerce and Media. He is experienced working with highly-diverse Pan-India management teams, B2C and B2B marketing, and is recognized for building strong brands using integrated marketing methodologies across India.
Prior to betterU, Pankaj held several positions with successful companies like Brand Capital, Radio Mirchi, Times OOH, McCann Erickson, G2Rams (Division of Grey Worldwide) and Percept Advertising.
Mr. Raina holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Delhi University and a Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising & Marketing from Rajendra Prasad Institute of Communication & Management.
We build relationships and partnerships in order to properly support education in India.